2020 EMT Training Upcoming Start Dates and Times
Class sizes are limited to 14 students.
Cost represents a great value for your time and your personal education investment!
8 Week Course:
March 28 (Saturday) – May 23 (Saturday)
Classes meet every Saturday from 09:00 – 19:00
and every Tuesday and Thursday from 18:00 – 22:30
4 Week Course
June 1 (Monday) – June 26 (Friday)
Classes meet Monday thru Friday from 0900 – 17:00
EMT Course Program Costs / Fees:
Total Cost = $1,495.00 / Payment Plan(s) Available.
- Application/enrollment fee.
- National Registry Skills Exam.
- 2 Uniform T-shirts
- 1 Uniform Polo Shirt.
- Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) fee.
- Required Textbook: Brady Emergency Care 13th edition with MyBradyLab Access.
- If you already have your textbook, then you will only need to purchase the lab access.
For more detailed information on our school, please refer to the catalog which is available on our homepage as well as given to every prospective student at our campus. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about our EMT training program.